The Alliance of Musicians & Performers
Have a question for our experts?
Contact Form Here
When we asked our two resident experts - Dave, who works for one of the major speaker manufacturers and Dave, who has been performing in bands for over 40 years what we should call this useful information page they both said 'Why not ask Dave'. We're not sure if this is what they meant but welcome to 'Ask Dave!'
- How Do I Join AMPband?
- How much is it for membership?
- How quickly can I get Band Liability Insurance?
- Do Music Bands need Liability Insurance?
- I Play in More Than One Band - Will the PLI Cover them All?
- We Use Different Names for Our Band - Will the PLI Cover them All?
- Do you cover orchestras & instrumental groups?
- Do you cover musicians and music groups?
- We need to replace a band member (temp or permanent)
- I teach music and require a DBS Check - can you help?
- Does your public liability insurance cover me for teaching music?
- What is the period of membership?
- Can I phone you if I have a question?
- Can I pay for my membership over the phone?
- Can I cancel my membership?
- Do you provide short term PLI or band insurance for one night?
- iPhone displays "this email has no content"